In collaboration with the management of K2 Geospatial, the candidate will have to:
- Analyze, document and compile all available information (competition, prices, products and solutions …) concerning the targeted territories (Europe, USA, South America).
- Analyze and document potential distribution networks in these territories
- Identify opportunities for K2 Geospatial in these territories (direct sales, partnerships, agreements, etc.).
- Identify potential networks or professional organizations in the targeted territories.
- Validate, save and update data about prospect organizations and opportunities in CRM.
- Develop, validate and deploy marketing and communication strategies for targeted territories.
- Measure the results of the actions and strategies executed according to the target markets.
- Propose and implement new approaches to sales and marketing.
- Design, write and display content (case studies, etc.) among K2’s platforms (website, social networks, etc.).
- Design, write, distribute and analyze web marketing campaigns.
- Participate to content forums and / or blog strategies.
- University degree in administration, international affairs, information technology or any other relevant field.
- Effective communicator, fluent (written and spoken) in French and English.
- Results-oriented, creative and energetic, collaborative.
- Ability to analyze and solve problems.
- Effective self organization and priorities management.
- Previous experience in software or e-commerce.
- Entrepreneurial spirit, creativity and intellectual curiosity.
- Autonomous, motivated for teamworking and several stakeholders.
K2 Geospatal offers a dynamic work environment and the following benefits:
- Insurance program.
- Teleworking policy.
- Continuing education.
- Flexible hours.
- Public transport card participation.
- Coffee and unlimited drinks.