As of today, K2 Geospatial website has an exclusive access for downloads and another for technical support.
The Downloads button allows you to access the site to download our software installers. The account you have on our website will continue to function as far as downloads are concerned.
The Support button allows you to access the knowledge base and the new Support Portal which uses Odoo software instead of Jira software.
To access the new Support Portal for the first time, you are prompted to create a new account. Logging into the account is standard. However, please feel free to contact us if you have any problems.
The Support Portal allows you to request a JMap license, suggest improvements to JMap and report problems, or ask for support in using JMap.
Management of support requests and licenses
- The new Support Portal replaces the old Support Portal on Jira, which is no longer available.
- All requests received on or after January 1, 2022 are managed on Odoo.
- When you log in to the new Support Portal, you can access your license, upgrade or support requests in the My Account tab.
- Each Portal request is a task with a unique ID.
- In each task you have access to all exchanges that occur between K2 Geospatial members and members of your organization.
- You can add other people to your requests in the Email cc field of the form when creating a request. These people become subscribers to the task.
- You and the task subscribers receive email messages with the request tracking details.
- The messages come from firstname.lastname@example.org, Odoo's communication address. By replying to these emails you can continue the follow-up of support requests.
- You can also add other people to your requests by adding their email addresses in CC when you reply to a follow-up email. These people become subscribers to the task. Always make sure to reply to email@example.com.
- The address firstname.lastname@example.org can still be used to create support requests, but the follow-up will be done through emails that come from email@example.com or through the Support Portal.
- If you would like to view support requests from previous years, please contact us.
Do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
K2 Geospatial technical support team