The latest version of K2 Geospatial’s map based integration platform JMap is now available. We put together a list of this 7th version’s new enhancements and features.
- JMap Server in high availability.
Deploy a more robust and fail over safe environment and improve performance.
- Added robustness to external resource interaction.
Prevents blockages and delays in long queries on external resources.
- New JMap REST API.
Perform various system queries, including data extraction and editing, via a REST interface.
- Redefined reserved sessions concept.
Reserve an unlimited number (according to the license) of user sessions with a standard license.
- Updated and more intuitive graphic interface.
- New JMap Web project viewer.
- Redesigned form generator
More flexible and user-friendly with dynamic list support.
- Enhanced JMap Web application deployement.
Enables the deployment of a dynamic layer for an entire project and cache sharing between applications.
- Multilingual project support.
- Imports data layers configured in ArcGIS Server.
- Integrates the spatial data source OpenStreetMap.
- New deployment process.
JMap Pro applications launcher no longer requiring the installation of Java - easier to manage for IT teams and quicker to start.
- Faster data loading with the addition of multiple connections and increased application robustness for long queries.
- Revamped printing functionalities.
- Modernized look and feel.
- Updated and responsive interface.
- Added layer hierarchy.
Enables to manage the layer visibility or thematic display as well as their legend.
- New annotation tools.
Add text and drawings to the map.
- Enhanced editing features.
Backing up editions is now done through a transaction manager.
- Map sharing features for Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook.
Contact us to find out how you can migrate to JMap 7